Building Construction Management
From the world’s tallest building to the home being constructed down the block, all construction projects need leadership and management expertise. In Purdue’s construction management program, you'll gain skills to be a leader in the growing global construction industry. You’ll learn what it takes to successfully build all kinds of projects from idea to completion. The curriculum can prepare you to be a future executive in this increasingly fast-paced and high-tech sector.
You and your classmates will work together on projects that touch on all aspects of a construction project, a hallmark of all majors in the School of Construction Management Technology. You’ll combine that with classes that focus on leadership skills and industry insights. Meet our faculty, most of whom have industry experience.
- Take classes that offer hands-on experience in both field and office work
- Learn from professors who have extensive experience in all areas of the construction industry
- Gain valuable experience as you complete 800 hours of construction-related internship work as part of your graduation requirements
- Take advantage of the program’s contacts within the industry during career fairs and special events on campus
- Utilize the program’s stellar reputation and coursework to provide greater chances at employment after graduation