Construction Equipment Rentals
When rental equipment is your best option it’s good to know that Patten Cat has the largest and most comprehensive construction equipment rental fleet in Chicago, Northern Illinois and Northwestern Indiana. Whether you need to rent a mini-excavator or 380-ton mining truck, a diesel power generator or other equipment for a special application, Patten Cat is your one-stop resource for power and construction equipment rental.
Cat® Equipment For Rent
As a certified Cat® dealer we carry an extensive lineup of hydraulic excavators, dozers, skid steers, backhoes, wheel loaders and other Cat rental equipment. With over 600 machines and five storefronts, we are fully prepared to serve all your equipment rental needs.
Cat Rental Store offers a full line of Caterpillar and other brand-name equipment. Cat certified technicians make sure every piece of equipment we rent is ready to work when you are. Patten Cat experienced rental specialists will match your job specs precisely with the machines, work tools and power products you need to get the job done.
Try Before You Buy with Patten CAT
A Cat equipment rental from Patten can be the perfect short-term solution for your heavy construction equipment needs. You get the machine you need to complete that special project or perform a unique application without the expense of investing in new equipment.
Renting is a great option when one of your machines breaks down, as it allows you to remain productive without missing a beat. Because you are renting from Patten, you are getting reliable construction equipment rental in Northern Illinois that will exceed your expectations.
Equipment Rental 24x7
Equipment rental service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year. When your job demands a trusted source for heavy equipment rentals – you can count on Patten Cat for the best equipment, service and rental terms.
Top Ten Reasons To Rent From Patten Cat
- Minimize costly breakdowns. Our construction equipment rental fleets are loaded with newer, low hour reliable equipment.
- Complete your job more efficiently. You'll be using the right equipment with the latest technology to get the job done.
- No maintenance costs. Our rental agreements typically cover complete maintenance of the equipment including preventative maintenance.
- Eliminate storage costs. We'll pick up and store the equipment when you've finished using it.
- No capital investment. Renting frees up your business' capital for other uses.
- Increase your borrowing power. Rentals don't appear as a liability on your business' balance sheet.
- No equipment obsolescence. No more trying to get the job done with old, worn-out equipment.
- Try it before you buy it. Operate equipment on your job before making a purchase. We offer attractive Rental Purchase Options (RPO) if you choose to buy.
- Supplement your core fleet. You may not always have the right equipment, but we do.
- Minimal Downtime. Patten has approximately 40 field service trucks on the street ready to provide maintenance, or emergency repairs in the event of equipment failure. Minimum Downtime = Maximum Productivity.
Rental Power for any job
The lifeblood of your business is reliable electric power. Cat® Rental Power ensures that you’ll never be without it. Connect a unit to your building, take one to a remote location or even connect multiple units in parallel. Get the power you need for any purpose, including:
- Rebuilding after a natural disaster
- Powering construction of a new building or addition
- Powering maintenance machinery during a plant shutdown
- Providing temporary standby power during system testing
- Carrying seasonal peak loads to reduce utility bills
- Temperature control for tent events and other special entertainment events