Subaru Legacy maintenance Schedule
Subaru Pacific has recommended service schedules for minor service, intermediate service, major service, and a high mile special service to keep your Subaru in top condition at every mileage interval. A service interval can be measured by either your mileage or the number of months you drive, whatever approaches first. Every service interval has its own unique services packaged for your convenience. Our Minor Service Interval includes an oil and filter change, fluid check and fill, tire inspection and complete multi-point inspection. The Intermediate and Major Services include more and cover a broad amount of maintenances for your Subaru including: spark plug replacement, tire rotation, brake fluid replacement, air filter replacement and complete vehicle inspection. Check out all our service intervals to get the complete overview and find your service interval today!
Service at Subaru Pacific will meet and exceed your expectations!
Why choose us for your service?
- Convenient hours (Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.)
- We will Recognize and honor any original Subaru warranty and extended warranties.
- We offer the largest Subaru parts inventory in Torrance.
- We sell and service more Subaru models than any other dealer in the Torrance area.
- Subaru factory trained and ASE certified technicians.
2013 Subaru Legacy Limited Customer Review | Capitol ...
Portland, ME Subaru - 2012 Subaru Legacy Dealer Rebates
New 2013 Subaru Legacy | Twin City Subaru Vermont